The University of Vienna's E-Theses arxiv contains full text dimploma and PhD theses which have been uploaded voluntarily by graduates of the University.
Diploma, master and PhD theses which have been completed at the Department of Mathematics
- A list of diploma theses, sorted by author, advisor, or date of completion.
- A list of master theses, sorted by author, advisor, or date of completion.
- A list of PhD theses, sorted by author, advisor, or date of completion.
Research aereas in which diploma and PhD thesis can be written: (under construction!)
- Algebra (Prof. Kowol)
- Algebra (Prof. Mitsch)
- Applied Mathematics / Partial Differential equations and Asymptotic Analysis
- Computational Mathematics (CMA)
- Didactics of Mathematics
- Differential Geometry
- Discrete Geometry
- Discrete Mathematics
- Ergodic Theory
- Harmonic Analysis and Applications (NuHAG)
- Complex Analysis
- Mathematical Physics
- Partial Differential Equations
- Scientific Computing: Computational Fluid Dynamics (ACORE)
- Generalized Functions (DIANA)
- Number theory